We did it! We successfully migrated our DAO and $150,000 worth of WETH and DAI to the xDAI network!
A handful of people contributed to making this happen safely and effectively, and this proposal requests funding to pay them out for the time and effort they put in. Here’s what this RIP covers:
- Share price migration planning & shepherding
- DAO migration planning & shepherding
- DAO migration execution
- Escrow contract and app migration
- Handbook updates to reflect changes due to migration
Note: this does not include migrating the Hire Us consultation fee form to xDAI. That should be handled under its own RIP.
Nor does this include reimbursement for gas spent on transactions. My recommendation is that that be handled by separate proposal(s) since it’s easiest to denominate that in WETH.
Funds are requested to the xDAI Migration Safe, from which they will be disbursed to the following raiders (exact split TBD):
- If you contributed to this effort and are not listed here, please reply below so you can be properly recognized and paid for your contribution!
Funding ask: 1000 wxDAI
edit: removed @Saimano since his portion will be covered under his typical ops & maintenance share grant
update (2/21): Handbook updates completed