Funding proposal – Product/Design Residency | 3 months

This is a proposal to serve as a Product/Design resident for 3 months (Feb, March, April) with Diamond DAO.

Contributions to Diamond so far:

Some expected contributions during residency

• Product thinking and brainstorms for Chainverse
  • Design and work with eng on implementation of MVP plus subsequent iterations
  • Community building around UX/UI in DiamondDao’s discord

Payment
I am requesting 4500 xDAI + 30 shares per month from the community DAO, for an average of 15 hours per week.

A bit about me
If we haven’t had the opportunity to meet yet, here’s a bit about me. I have been a product designer for over a decade working in various industries spanning consumer products, retail, machine learning, and healthcare. I am transitioning into working in Web3 full-time and looking forward to improving the overall legibility and UX of applications in the space. You can find examples of my work at www.angelaliu.com.

If you have any comments or questions, I look forward to discussing them in the forum!

2 Likes

Just want to add/clarify that the bullets under "Some expected contributions during residency are definitely not exhaustive. They’re more like the known starter list for the first month. Contributions should extend to anything product/design related such as…

• Conducting user research studies
  • Putting together documentation for UX @ Diamond
  • etc
2 Likes