This is a proposal for the design work necessary to have an MVP user interface for Community Managers. This will be the first piece of designs for Chainverse.
The way we are currently viewing our build of Chainverse will be in two steps:
- Design and build datasets and an MVP product for viewing and understanding your DAOs performance across various metrics. Do this on a DAO by DAO basis.
- Once we pass a certain threshold of DAOs on the platform, start designing and building aggregate views that allow for analysis and exploration across the DAOs on Chainverse.
This project is for the design of the first item listed above.
The project will include the following pages / workflows:
- An overview dashboard for viewing your DAO
- Dedicated pages for Growth, Engagement, Governance, and Finances. (This list may change as we learn more from customers during the project)
- The ability to explore + dive deep into each metric presented in the Growth, Engagement, Governance, and Finances sections.
- A detail view for each persona / wallet we have data on.
This will enable a number of workflows, ranging from monitoring DAO health across various metrics, drill-down workflows for exploring why certain metrics are changing, and exploring DAO data down to the atomic unit of data we have on-hand.
Two more notes:
- The delivered UI components and UX patterns will be sufficiently extensible so that new metrics, DAOs, etc. will be easy to add in the future. This will be achieved by re-using or adapting UI components like charts, tables, page structure, etc. for future designs. This will likely shorten future design time by ~80% thanks to reusability, so consider it a bigger upfront investment to save time later.
- The deliverable will establish visual design patterns for Chainverse which can be re-used in future UIs. This, again, should minimize future UI design work drastically by frontloading the work to this project.
The deliverable will be a set of mocks in Figma and a clickable Figma prototype. I will also work closely with devs throughout the process to ensure designs are inline with what we can immediately build and deliver.
Expected completion timeline for designs is 4 weeks. I’ll be close with the dev team as they build out the MVP based on the designs for whatever their timeline is as well.
I am requesting 50 shares for this design of our MVP.