Paying out Bounties directly from UberHaus is unsustainable, as the coordination to continuously pay out individual contributors is high and paired with a long voting period, slows down the process for contributors to get rewarded.
We propose UberHaus supply HausDAO product team because:
- The product team has deepest awareness of value created and thus can most quickly verify (lowest coordination cost)
- The product team can coordinate directly to distribute the HAUS more quickly to the contributor
We should fund HausDAO to pay for community rewards, to incentivize community members such as:
- Bug Hunters
- Active Contributors
- Discord moderators/contributors
HausDAO will pay value to these contributors in HAUS on a case by case basis. There will be two types of incentivization schema
- Members with shares in Haus DAO can propose to “tip” non-members who contribute through discord | forums | meetings | social media engagement | etc.
- Active contributors & bug hunters can make proposals requesting funding for certain work that they haven’t yet started but would like to begin.
HausDAO is requesting 50-100 HAUS per month to reward contributors of various types, outlined above
This proposal is subject to change, so please keep your eyes peeled for any updates in the forum!