Diamond DAO is building a knowledge graph to power Chainverse, a tool for helping people find Web3 communities worth backing, starting with investors.
We envision exposing the knowledge graph to users through three components: user profiles, community (DAO) profiles, and feeds.
User profiles will allow users to share interests, experiences, and curated feeds on topics they care about.
Feeds will help users navigate information overload by surfacing developments relevant to them and their network.
DAO profiles will feature information relevant to helping users understand and navigate DAOs. We envision three types of information here: information we can scrape, information we can query, and information we will crowdsource from users.
Diamond DAO’s focus for our first season (Season 0) will be building the most comprehensive DAO discovery platform. This DAOrectory, if you will, will be a critical step towards our ultimate goal; creating a platform that empowers our community to build Web3’s missing meaning layer.
How you can help
We need community members to help dream up the ideal DAO profile.
Some questions that might prime ideas:
- What is the first thing you notice about a DAO?
- If you’re active in DAOs, how did you find out about them? What made you decide to dive into their Discords?
- Are their “red flags” that would turn you off from a DAO?
- How would you recommend a DAO to your friend?
- What takes you the most time to figure out about DAOs?
- What makes you decide to invest in a DAO?
- What tools do you use to find DAOs now? What do you like about them? What don’t you like about them?
Once again – these questions are just inspiration. Please share your thoughts however works best for you.
Please reply by next Wednesday, January 19, to ensure your feedback can be incorporated into planning for our next sprint.
We will host a brainstorming session at 10:30 AM PST Wednesday, January 19. If you can’t make it, please make sure to leave your thoughts here, in the forum. We will record & take notes as well.
Look forwarding to hearing everyone’s ideas