Product Residency Proposal (May-Jul) - Rohan

This is a proposal for me to serve in the Product Residency role for 3 months (May, Jun, Jul) with Diamond DAO. This will be my third 3 month product residency.

Work
Work wise, I will primarily be focusing on doing research for individual contracts as Diamond DAO transitions to a business model focused on creating revenue in the upcoming months. I have spent this month working on our data analysis for arweave, including creating scripts to pull down raw data and performing the cleaning and analysis. I will also work with Christian on a per-need basis (and as time allows) to assist with infrastructure and data storage solutions for the DAO more broadly. In my previous residencies, I have done both data pipelining and analysis work and worked with multiple languages.

Payment
I am requesting 4500 wxdai + 30 shares / month with an expected workload of 20-25 hours/week.

About Me
To provide a bit of background, I am currently a CS major at Stanford University with a particular focus on ML. I have published ML work/demos in the past and am currently working on research as well. I also have experience working with data pipelines, both through my prior work, and through my experience at Diamond DAO. You can see some of my work on my github–these are both examples of data pipelines I built for chainverse.

You can view my full resume here: https://rohan.page/files/rohan-cv.pdf/