Lit protocol meaning
Building middleware between onchain/offchain platforms
- Where they are
- Alpha of technology is ready to go
- Their protocol verifies and validates specific users
- We do have to rely on them
- They support static and dynamic data
- JS SDK
- When a user wants to decrypt data, they sign a message with their wallet, connect to all the nodes, send the signature to the nodes and request the signature
- Every node has its own share of a private key, as long as 2/3 of nodes sign off you can combine on client side to get the decryption key
- One function per operation
- How do you make money?
- Right now it’s free, in the future the network will charge a network token to store the conditions
- What does a condition cover?
- One external resource.
- Not quite ready for node operators but getting there
- It’s free
Can enforce conditions on dynamic conditions