What is Meta Gamma Delta?
Our mission is to fund women-led projects that aim to benefit the development of the decentralized ecosystem.
We are a non-profit grants fund focused on onboarding, supporting, and funding women-led web3 projects. MGD is funded by individuals, companies, and DAOs in our network that support the cause. This is facilitated by the work of our internal fundraising committee.
What qualifies for an MGD grant?
- A female Founder or Co-Founder AND…
- Building a decentralized application or working on a project that benefits the development of a decentralized world
- Bonus points if you’re also working on a program that encourages women/minorities to be part of your web3 community
How much funding does MGD usually give out?
- Up to $10,000 USD (given in DAI) depending on the project. We are open to providing further round of grants once initial milestones are met and upcoming milestones are well defined.
How do we support the projects we give grants to?
- We help early projects get customers and user feedback
- We connect projects with relevant mentors, founders, experts in our network
- We help with marketing efforts, BD, and speaking opportunities
Where can I read more about previous grants?
What does the grants process look like?
- Post your idea on this forum (instructions and template below) to get initial feedback from other community members.
- Message, tweet, or ping us on Discord to bring it to the community’s attention. While everyone has a chance to provide feedback on an ongoing basis. We also have a grants committee that actively is responsible for reviewing and pushing application forward.
- If your project looks to be a fit, the grants committee will reach out to jump on a video call with you to dive deeper into the project and then make recommendations to the DAO
- We do soft polling on Discord on whether or not to move forward with an on-chain funding proposal
- If strong yes signal, submit a funding proposal on-chain through the DAOHaus platform, where members can vote to transfer the grant to you from our treasury.
- Sign up for an account on this forum (can use email or web3 login)
- Post a new topic Meta Gamma Delta titled [Grant Application] your project name
- Provide the details of your project using this template:
Brief intro of your project in 1-2 sentences
Describe the project in detail including…
How does the project relate to blockchain or web3?
How are you encouraging other women/minorities to be part of your community?
Validation / Traction / Progress so far
Share a brief description of the project’s team members (person by person)
Grant Amount Requested
Amount in USD
What it will be used for?
Please provide a specific line item budget to show how you will use the funds.
Attach any additional documents/resources about the project if you have any.
Please enable public view access if it’s currently on a private drive
How did you hear about MGD’s Funding program?
Create the application as a new topic and share the link in our Discord and you should be good to go! A member will comment in the thread after they have reviewed it