Developer Relations Request For Proposal
Create a circle that grows the developer ecosystem. This includes engaging developer communities, creating documentation and providing developer support
DAOhaus Collective Projection of Relative Importance of Objectives (v0.2)
Submitted by and contact
arentweall and ui369
Which of the 13 attention points does this address?
- Ensure DAOhaus v2 runs smoothly (documentation as a peripheral Product)
- Build partnerships with external organizations
- Strengthen our developer ecosystem
v3 documentation will be considered in the next cycle of RFPs after the current round of documentation by the Product RFP is completed
- 10,000 DAI
- 3,500 HAUS – locked for 1 year
Bounties and retroactive comp
- 1,000 HAUS – locked for 1 year
2 months starting July
Metrics on success (deliverables/OKRs)
- Manage relationships with all community developer teams, including organizing discovery calls, onboarding devs, etc.
- Improve DAOhaus v2 documentation to:
- Educate developers on technical architecture, code legos, etc.
- Enable developers to build integrations under the Data Feeds model (i.e. Subgraph guides, example queries. etc.
- Provide developer support to deliver new integrations
- Organize bi-weekly developer community initiatives (e.g. Fishbowl live coding sessions)
- Team and Roles, monthly comp
- Completion Date
- DAO/Safe/Yeeter that will manage the funds
- How does this fit into the short/medium/long term goals of the DAO?
- Relevant past work or supporting links