57: Member Proposal - Membership Request KZFlyer

57: Member Proposal - Membership Request KZFlyer

Hello! I have been in the crypto space in various capacities since 2013. I am currently a member of the Trusted Seed (Commons Stack, TECommons), 1hive, PrimeDAO, and Trips Community. I am excited to join the Foundations DAO and continue to learn and grow.
Relevent Link:
Applicant: 0x0a1f2e1a4585bbf5e54a894fffa74133654bfadc
Shares: 1
Loot: 0
Tribute Offered: 0
Payment Requested: 0

Hello everyone!

I’m Kevin, but have gone by many names over the years. A lot of people call me by my initials so I combined that with my love of travel to get KZ Flyer.

I have a life motto to always be learning, and this DAOs and decentralized finance are super exiting. I’ve been in finance for about 2 decades and I’ve seen first hand how the wealth gap has affected individuals. I would love to live in a world where there were no special services available to the few with money.

I’ve been active, in various capacities, in the crypto world since 2013, when I bought my first bitcoin on Coinbase. I wasn’t educated enough so when Hawaii drafted rules which forced any centralized crypto company out of Hawaii, I took a break. I was “forced” to liquidate all my crypto, since I didn’t understand enough to have my own wallet. Learned more and returned with a fire burning inside, determined to do what I can to prevent that from happening to others. More recently I’ve been involved with 1hive, PrimeDAO, Trips Community, TECommons, RareCoin (Rarify) in various capacities.

I even have started my own DAO on DAOhaus! Just for me to test things out. It’s name? KZ DAO of course! app.daohaus.club/dao/0x64/0x83447799e6d669bce4ebb9d1ad70c25e8e13321a
I am basically testing out, learning what I can. This will eventually transition to something greater (thinking source of income for me and grants to various projects). Any suggestions on what else I should to to get it up and running is greatly appreciated.