"Empowering Local Business Sustainability: Join Our Blockchain Funding Initiative!“

"Empowering Local Business Sustainability: Join Our Blockchain Funding Initiative!“

Ethereum Funding Request:
We need $400,000 in funding for our company.
Please support us by donating your Ethereum to our MetaMask wallet.
Wallet address for donations:
0x76BE1868Fd0A8c8aEb461618636a2Da5fF368a9F

Hello. I’m a CEO running a company for the past 11 years. We’ve been through tough times due to the crisis of COVID-19, and operating the company has been incredibly challenging since last year due to the economic downturn. I have four employees who have been with me for the past 11 years. I consulted with an accountant this month, and they advised me to lay off these employees. I cried throughout the evening upon hearing this advice. In my 11 years of running the company, I’ve never faced such difficulties and hardships. I’ve been investing in the company with the financial help of my family, but now even my family is financially drained. What should I do?

The lack of funds from the company makes me anxious every day. I can’t sleep well, I’m afraid to meet people, and I’m sad to see my employees. I’ve worked more creatively than anyone else, so I want to get rid of my worries about money and focus on my work as soon as possible. I’ve asked for a lot of help from banks and surrounding entrepreneurs, but I couldn’t find it. Is it really impossible to dream of growing a company in a small area, not a big city? If someone believes that there is a possibility, we can do really well.

Throughout our company’s history, we have created jobs locally and employed talents from the region as regular employees. With our creative quality, the business has seen growth. Our main businesses include video production, festival management, and running an academy. We have grown into a top-tier company in our region, but the crisis hit us hard when national and local government budgets were cut in 2023. This is not just a problem unique to our company; it’s a situation faced by all businesses in the area. With every business facing a crisis, bank loan approvals have become stricter, and companies like ours, operating in the cultural sector, have not been supplied with funds due to conservative evaluations.

So I want to create an opportunity through blockchain-based funding. Our company aims to realize social value and pursue sustainable business practices. We share our achievements with local disabled individuals, women, and youth, and have been engaged in community contributions since the inception of our company 11 years ago. We have diligently worked while practicing social responsibility in our business activities.

Ethereum Funding Request:
We need $400,000 in funding for our company.
Please support us by donating your Ethereum to our MetaMask wallet.
Wallet address for donations:
0x76BE1868Fd0A8c8aEb461618636a2Da5fF368a9F

The funding amount will be used to improve the marketability through the development of new businesses other than government businesses through job security and facility investment for employees for two years. Therefore, we will increase sales and donate the generated profits to local non-profit organizations and disabled organizations.

We will send monthly usage reports for the Ethereum donations we receive as rewards. Additionally, we will send creative goods from our company as rewards to those who support us. Please help us ensure that a company dreaming in the local community can continue with its employees for 20 to 30 years. Thank you.

"I’m extremely desperate to save my company. Please help.